Friday Fives: June 3rd, 2016
Looking for challenging exercises that also scorch calories? Interested in trying a rowing machine workout? Want a healthy dessert recipe that requires no baking? Click through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Need help planning a healthy summer bbq? Check out Stupid Easy Paleo's complete guide to healthy summer cookout menus.
- See what all the hype around rowers is about with this 30-minute rowing workout that will make time fly by from Greatist.
- Get ready for the summer travel season with these 15 dietitian-approved tips and travel snacks from Hello Healthy.
- Shred calories and test your strength with PopSugar's hardest burpee you'll ever do.
- Indulge your sweet tooth with Fit Foodie Finds' raw lemon coconut cheesecake bars recipe. The best part? It's healthy and requires no baking.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.