Friday Fives June 30, 2017
America’s birthday is right around the corner! Whether you are hosting a gathering or heading out of town, we put together some of our favorite patriotic treats and workouts for you to try this Independence Day!
- Don’t show up to the neighborhood BBQ empty handed—bring along this kale pesto pasta salad with sun-dried tomatoes and broccoli from The Roasted Root and people will surely be asking for the recipe.
- Stay cool in the July heat with this frozen rosé slushie recipe put together by Lexi’s Clean Kitchen.
- One Green Planet compiled a list of 15 red, white, and blue vegan dessert recipes to bring to your holiday celebration.
- Move your workout to the beach and try out this Fourth of July bikini workout by Tone It Up.
- The Minimalist Baker put together a grain-free berry crisp recipe that’s both tasty and patriotic.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.