Friday Fives June 29th, 2018
America’s birthday is right around the corner and we are thrilled to celebrate with friends and family. We’ve compiled a few ways you can enjoy the Fourth of July festivities, all while staying on track with your health and fitness goals.
- Firing up the grill this Fourth of July? Jessica Levinson compiled an ultimate healthy summer barbecue guide with tips, advice and recipes so you can enjoy your cookout and spend time with your guests.
- If you are cooking for a crowd, Abbey’s Kitchen compiled 25 healthy red, white and blue options that are easy to make for a group.
- Looking for ways to stay festive while feeding your family this Independence Day? Southern Made Simple shared healthy patriotic snacks that are kid approved.
- Amy’s Healthy Baking created a no-guilt Fourth of July cupcake recipe that is adorably patriotic and delicious.
- Want to get your sweat on and get some fresh air before the celebration begins? This Bowflex Insider post shares six ways you can move your workout outdoors using everyday objects.
For other awesome health and fitness articles, check out more Friday Fives!