Friday Fives: June 26th
Could your diet be doing more harm than good? Want to sign up for a new fitness class? Not sure what to make for dinner? Read through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- These coconut mocha protein balls from Running on Real Food would make a great protein-packed afternoon snack.
- Can extreme exercise lead to blood poisoning? Here's what you need to know about a new study.
- Is your diet doing more harm than good? Girls Gone Strong will help you answer that question.
- Run to the Finish shares a few fitness classes that can benefit runners.
- Try this honey balsamic grilled chicken and veggie dish for dinner tonight.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.