Friday Fives June 23, 2017
Summer is officially here! That means sunny days filled with barbequing, ice cream and swimming are on the horizon. We turned to health and fitness bloggers to learn their favorite ways to enjoy the warm weather and sunshine:
- If you are entertaining this summer, try putting together a cheese and charcuterie board. Skinny Taste shows you how to best put together this low-stress snack that all your guests will enjoy.
- Break out the grill! Naturally Ella shared 19 vegetarian grilling recipes that you should try this weekend.
- Popsugar put together a summer workout plan that will keep you engaged and get you in shape in no time.
- If you love coffee, but want to switch it up from your traditional hot brew, Sprouted Kitchen teaches you how to make cold brew with coconut creamer.
- Looking for a way to cool down? These rhubarb ice cream sandwiches from Green Kitchen Stories should do the trick!
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.