Friday Fives June 22nd, 2018
Looking for an effective summer workout? Trying to make your summer BBQs vegetarian and vegan friendly? How about some self-care ideas to help you keep your cool in the heat? We’ve rounded up some of our favorite health and fitness posts from around the web this week:
- Love & Lemons has some ideas for making vegetarians and vegans feel welcome at the grill with a roundup of vegetarian & vegan grilling recipes.
- If you’re looking for a heat-friendly workout, look no further: we’ve got you covered with The Bowflex Summer Circuit Workout.
- Speaking of working up a sweat, Love Sweat Fitness shares some tips on working out when it’s hot outside.
- Going to a potluck? Cookie + Kate has some healthy, easy side dishes you can contribute to the party.
- If you’re feeling stressed out, PopSugar has some summer self-care tips to help you take a little time for yourself.
For other awesome health and fitness articles, check out more Friday Fives!