Friday Fives June 2, 2017
Do you find inspiration to work out by scrolling through Instagram or Facebook? You are not alone. A recent study found that exercise can be contagious and simply seeing that one of your friends has completed a workout on social media can motivate you to do the same. Health and fitness bloggers are always trying and sharing new exercises and ways to stay motivated, so we turned them to see what workouts and tips they are loving lately.
- These eight must-try exercises put together by Nourish Move Love will give you plenty of fresh ideas to keep you motivated during your workout.
- If you need a little extra push to get you started, check out these motivation tips from Emily Skye to conquer your workout.
- Tone It Up shared a 10-minute toned abs routine that will keep you engaged and on your way to a strong core in no time.
- If you have neighbors below and are conscious of making noise, try this apartment friendly arms and abs workout created by Blogilates. This will get your heart rate up without driving your neighbors crazy.
- Keep the momentum going and listen to some upbeat music. Life in Leggings put together a motivating workout playlist to help you avoid a fitness slump.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.