Friday Fives: June 17th, 2016
Looking for ways to burn calories in the summer heat? Want exercises that will help you build leg muscle? Need help finding healthy ways to indulge your sweet tooth? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Stay cool while working out this summer with these four calorie-blasting pool exercises from PopSugar.
- Try a healthy twist on a classic dessert with Naturally Ella's raspberry coconut bread pudding recipe.
- In pain or feeling achy after your workout? Read through Hello Healthy's five workout red flags you shouldn't ignore.
- Looking for a healthy workout snack? Check out this no-bake almond butter protein bar recipe from The Almond Eater.
- Tone your legs with Roman Fitness System's complete guide to stronger hamstrings.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.