Friday Fives June 15th, 2018
Looking for tips to de-stress? Want a workout to help you get ready for summer? Look no further! We’ve compiled some of our favorite helpful posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- If you want a way to de-stress and start your day off strong, Tone It Up shared a step-by-step morning yoga routine to help you prepare for the day ahead.
- Looking for new ways to use those strawberries you just bought? Naturally Ella shared three ways you can save your strawberries so they don’t go bad before you can enjoy them.
- Bowflex Fitness Advisor Tom Holland put together a five-minute summer body workout that will help you tone up if you’re short on free time.
- Hosting a graduation or Father’s Day celebration? The Fitnessista shared tips to help you prepare ahead of time so you can enjoy time with your guests.
- If you are looking for a healthy take on a traditional dessert – Food Heaven Made Easy created a fudgy black bean brownie recipe that doesn’t compromise on the chocolate you are craving.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.