Friday Fives: June 10th, 2016
Looking for new variations of a popular exercise? Want healthy summer recipes? Need help fitting workouts into your busy schedule? Check out our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Try putting a twist on a classic exercise with Breaking Muscle's six plank variations to test your core strength.
- Beat the summer heat with these healthy no-bake treats from Lexi's Clean Kitchen — including an easy recipe for kiwi pops.
- Have 15 minutes to spare? Try this every minute on the minute workout from Fit Bottomed Girls' that will kick your butt.
- Welcome summer the right way by adding extra fruits and berries to your diet. Our favorite dish? Oh She Glow's avocado strawberry caprese recipe.
- Tone your arms and abs with this upper body circuit workout from Fitnessista.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.