Friday Fives: July 8th, 2016
Looking for new workouts to try? Want ideas on how to add more fruits and vegetables to your diet? Looking for an alternative to olive oil that’s less expensive than coconut oil? Browse through our favorite health and fitness blog posts this week:
- Become a strength training pro this summer with Lift Like A Girl’s four tips to feel great with strength training.
- Looking for ways to incorporate more zucchini into your diet? Check out this shrimp and zucchini pad Thai recipe from PaleOMG.
- Smoother skin, reduced joint pain and healthier gums ― all from one miracle food? Almost too good to be true. Read through Wellness Mama’s complete guide to avocado oil.
- Don’t skip leg day. Check out Greatist’s ten-minute cardio workout to strengthen your legs using nothing but your own bodyweight, no equipment required!
- Try these delicious gluten-free triple berry crumble bars from Fit Food Finds. You won’t be sorry.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.