Friday Fives July 7, 2017
Chocoholics rejoice—today is World Chocolate Day! Celebrate this special day and satisfy your sweet tooth with these healthy blogger favorite chocolate options.
- Start your day off on a sweet note with these kid and mom approved healthy chocolate breakfast ideas by the Pittsburg Mom Blog.
- Summer is the perfect time to test this healthy chocolate ice cream recipe from Amy’s Healthy Baking.
- This avocado chocolate mousse from Hurry The Food Up is ready in less than 10 minutes—perfect for those spur of the moment cravings.
- If you love baking, these 13 healthy brownie recipes compiled by Greatist have vegan and gluten-free options.
- Dr. Axe shared seven health benefits of dark chocolate if you’re looking to indulge today.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.