Friday Fives: July 29th, 2016
Trying to improve your upper-body strength? Looking for a high-protein snack? Need tips for working out in the heat? Check out these articles from our favorite health and fitness bloggers this week:
- We found your new go-to salad. Try out this delicious spring roll chicken salad from Fitnessista.
- Ever wonder if you're doing an exercise correctly? Greatist rounded up the most common workout mistakes and how to fix them.
- Add more protein to your diet without adding too many calories with these high-protein snacks under 210 calories from Hello Healthy.
- Don't let the heat keep you from working out. Mind Body Green shared five tips for running when it's hot outside.
- Get strong chiseled arms with these 12 dumbbell exercises from PopSugar.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.