Friday Fives: July 22nd, 2016
Looking for a healthy new breakfast recipe? Want to set a new personal record? Trying to improve your flexibility? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Fit Bottomed Girls shared how you can work out anywhere while keeping your workout varied with only one thing — a deck of cards.
- Make breakfast extra special this weekend with Naturally Ella’s recipe for a whole wheat Dutch baby with maple-pecan strawberries.
- Trying to set a new personal record at your next marathon? These marathon-specific workouts designed by The No Meat Athlete will help you reach your fitness goals.
- Don’t waste your whole paycheck at the grocery store. These copycat vegan flourless Whole Foods tahini cookies from Run To The Finish are delicious and low-cost to make.
- Working on your flexibility? Check out Mind Body Green’s top five tips to become more flexible at any age.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.