Friday Fives July 21, 2017
Summer is peak wedding season. To help you prepare for a trip down the aisle, we put together five tips from some of our favorite bloggers to ensure you look and feel your best on your wedding day.
- This one-hour boot camp workout from To Live & Diet in L.A. is great to do with your spouse-to-be in preparation for the big day.
- These three tips from Style Me Pretty will help you stay body positive while planning your wedding.
- Tone It Up shared a beach wedding workout that is perfect to do with your bridesmaids on the day of the wedding.
- These tips on what to eat two weeks before your wedding from Popsugar lay out what you should and should not be eating to lose those last few pounds.
- The Chalkboard shared how to keep calm and de-stress before your wedding.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.