Friday Fives: July 1st, 2016
Looking for exercises to tone your core? Want a new summer salad to add to your rotation? Need an easy dessert recipe that will wow your friends? Read through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Don’t skip the most important meal of the day. Try these ten freezer-friendly breakfasts under 375 calories from Hello Healthy.
- Have an extra five minutes? Tone your core with PopSugar’s five-minute abs on fire workout.
- Check out Skinny Taste’s simple five ingredient chocolate cheesecake cups that will change your life.
- Get all the benefits of a high impact workout without the stress on your joints with Fit Bottomed Girls’ plyometric workout that requires no jumping.
- Need a summer salad to bring to your Fourth of July BBQ? Try this cumin zucchini salad with pinto beans from Naturally Ella.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.