Friday Fives: July 15th, 2016
Trying to eat healthy on a budget? Looking for a beginner HIIT workout? Need a quick, healthy dinner idea? Check out our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Get a high-intensity workout without running. Learn how high-intensity interval training can start with walking from Hello Healthy.
- Ever wonder why restaurant pasta tastes better than when you make it at home? Healthy Happy Life gives you the secret to restaurant quality pasta with this restaurant-style skillet pasta with veggies recipe.
- Healthy eating can get expensive quickly. Luckily, BuzzFeed put together 30 easy ways to eat healthier on a budget.
- Jump on the yoga bandwagon with PopSugar’s beginner’s yoga sequence that builds strong, lean muscle.
- Get dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes with these quick gochujang-honey glazed shrimp skewers from Skinny Taste.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.