Friday Fives July 14, 2017
Researchers have found that working out is the best medicine for your brain. Simply adding blood-pumping exercise to your daily routine is proven to enhance your memory, improve concentration and even decrease your risk of Alzheimer's. We've compiled five of our favorite tips from health and fitness bloggers to boost your brain power.
- MAX Workouts shared four exercises that can help improve brain function.
- These six ways to enhance your brain health by Breaking Muscle are easy to incorporate into your existing schedule.
- Yoga with Adriene shared this routine that is designed to increase focus and productivity.
- Certain foods are also known to be good for the health of your brain. Dr. Axe compiled 15 brain foods that boost focus and memory.
- Wellness Mama discussed if probiotics can improve your brain development, mood and cognition.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.