Friday Fives: January 6th, 2017
Need clean-eating recipes? Want to maintain your endurance through the winter? Looking for ways to motivate yourself to exercise? Check out our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Start the year off on the right foot. Greatist shared a list of clean-eating recipes to get you through January.
- Recovering from an injury or child birth? The Fitnessista shared tips to find the motivation to exercise.
- Maintain your running endurance with this winter training plan from Run to The Finish.
- Looking for a warm winter dish? Naturally Ella shared a recipe for sweet potato barley stew.
- Stupid Easy Paleo shared seven fitness best practices for 2017.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.