Friday Fives January 5th, 2018
Are you looking for a cold weather workout? Need a healthy dinner idea for the upcoming week? Check out some of our favorite recent posts from health and fitness bloggers:
- As the weather gets colder, indoor workouts are a must to stay in shape – Breaking Muscle put together a 14-minute winter workout you can do indoors.
- Naturally Ella compiled 12 vegetarian bowls that are perfect to enjoy in cold weather.
- Trying to master your deadlift form? Born Fitness shared the ultimate guide to this full body exercise.
- This crispy gluten-free eggplant parmesan recipe from Minimalist Baker is easy to make and is ready in under an hour.
- Wellness Mama created a healthy peppermint mocha recipe with real ingredients and healthy fats.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.