Friday Fives: January 30th - The Big Game Edition
Ready for the big game this weekend? No matter which side you're rooting for, enjoy football season's most anticipated event with these snack and exercise ideas from our favorite fitness bloggers across the web:
- Enjoy the big game with these 41 guilt-free snacks from the Greatist.
- Mind Body Green helps you get toned during half time with these five bodyweight moves for beginners.
- Mix up your football snacking habits with these sea salt and vinegar kale chips from Fit Foodie Finds.
- The game not going as you hoped? Manage the stress with these mediation tips from the Fit Bottomed Girls.
- These easy freezer chicken tenders from the Lean Green Bean would make a delicious addition to your game watching party menu.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.