Friday Fives: January 29th, 2016
Need some help determining which fitness principles to follow? Looking for new ways to use your kettlebell? Wanting some healthy dessert recipes? Click through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Workout your whole body with MindBodyGreen's 10-minute boot camp exercise video.
- Check out these 10 must-make meatless meals from Hello Healthy. The best part? They're all under 375 calories.
- Burn 400 calories in as little as 20 minutes with these seven kettlebell exercises from PopSugar.
- Tired of trying to decide what's fact or fiction when it comes to fitness? Try Lift Like a Girl's five health and fitness principles to live by.
- Indulge your sweet tooth this week! Break out your blender and try these 27 healthy dessert recipes from Greatist.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.