Friday Fives: January 27th, 2017
Looking for one-dish dinner ideas? Need at-home workouts? Want to incorporate more strength training into your routine? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Keep dinner low maintenance with these 17 delicious one-dish recipes from BuzzFeed.
- Trying to watch your calorie intake? Hello Healthy shared what 1,500 calories looks like.
- Get back into fitness with Popsugar's two-week training plan of at-home workouts.
- Minimalist Baker shared a recipe for vegan and gluten free chocolate donuts that can be made in 30 minutes.
- Want to combine yoga and strength training? The Fitnessista created a yoga flow strength routine that's great for a total body workout.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.