Friday Fives January 26th, 2018
Looking to tone up this winter? Been wanting to try matcha? Check out some of our favorite recent posts from health and fitness bloggers:
- If you are trying get fit this winter, check out this total body circuit workout created by The Fitnessista.
- Looking for a healthier take on comfort food? Food Heaven Made Easy shared a creamy vegan Alfredo recipe that is filling without weighing you down later.
- If you deal with digestive issues, this post from Born Fitness teaches you how microbiomes affect your overall health and how you can make changes to improve your day-to-day life.
- Strengthen your core and burn major calories with this cardio ab workout from Tone It Up.
- Interested in trying out matcha? This chocolate matcha tart from Golubka Kitchen is a fun way to give it a try.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.