Friday Fives: January 22nd, 2016
Looking for tasty, healthy snacks you can take with you on the go? Working on building your upper body strength? Interested in trying a Barre™ workout class? Click through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- No more unhealthy snacking! The Greatist shares 27 high-protein snacks that you can take on the go.
- Yoga by Candace invites you to join her push-up party for a killer upper body workout.
- Heading out for a winter weather run? The Fit Bottomed Girls know how you feel.
- Have you tried a Barre™ workout yet? Brittany at My Own Balance shares this version of Barre™ you can do at home.
- We know too much sitting is bad for you, but what about too much standing? Breaking Muscle explains why it might be true.