Friday Fives: January 20th, 2017
Looking for winter dinner ideas? Want to eat more vegetables? Need a new quick workout? Check out our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Trying to incorporate more vegetables into your diet? Run to The Finish shared 13 easy ways to eat more vegetables every day.
- Tony Gentilcore gave tips on how to get bigger arms by squatting.
- Looking for a vegan cookie recipe? Healthy Happy Life created a recipe for vegan peanut butter cookies.
- Greatist shared a stamina and core strength workout that can be done in less than 20 minutes.
- Oh She Glows compiled a list of cozy, plant-based meals that are perfect for winter.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.