Friday Fives: January 15th, 2016
Trying to eat healthier in 2016? Want to jump on the latest fitness bandwagon? Looking for apps to help improve your health? Check out our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Test out this season's hottest fitness trend with Fit Foodie Find's cardio and strength interval HIIT workout that is guaranteed to make you sweat.
- Need a quick, easy breakfast to take with you on the go? Try Keep it Up David's favorite smoothie recipe.
- Commit to eating healthy in 2016 with seven easy changes you won't even notice from Buzzfeed.
- Looking for a new workout routine that works? Fit Bottomed Girls is here to help with 13 circuit training workouts that get results.
- Use your phone to improve your health with these 10 health and fitness apps to jumpstart your new year from Thrillist.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.