Friday Fives: January 13th, 2017
Need a quick dinner idea? Want to run faster? Looking for a beginner workout? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- If you're looking for a quick dinner idea, Minimalist Baker shared this roasted vegetable and quinoa harvest bowl recipe that can be ready in 30 minutes.
- Trying to increase your running speed? Run Eat Repeat offered these tips to run faster.
- Revamp Taco Tuesday with this easy kale taco salad with black beans and soyrizo from Food Heaven Made Easy.
- Having problems sleeping? BuzzFeed compiled 22 helpful tips to sleep better.
- Sarah Fit put together a 10-minute beginner workout.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.