Friday Fives January 12th, 2018
Getting in shape and eating healthy are two of the most common resolutions made in the New Year – and for good reason! We turned to some of our favorite health and fitness bloggers to learn their top tips to achieve your goals in 2018:
- Want to get active, but don’t know where to start? Love Sweat Fitness shared a weekly workout schedule to help you plan your routine in the New Year.
- Keep easy-to-grab snacks on hand to avoid eating unhealthy foods when hunger strikes – The Dish shared 17 healthy snack ideas to stay on track.
- Beachbody On Demand shared their best strategies to stick to your weight loss resolution.
- Looking for healthy meals to make in the New Year? Half Baked Harvest shared 46 tasty recipes to try this year.
- Learn to love your body with Tone It Up’s New Year’s series – get started with this great lower body workout.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.