Friday Fives January 11, 2019
We’re at the end of our first full week of 2019 and feeling energized and ready to continue crushing our goals! Whether you are just kicking off your New Year’s resolutions or have been sweating with us for a while – we wanted to share a few of our favorite recent articles with tips, advice, and yummy recipes to help you get 2019 off to a great start:
- If your 2019 workout plan has you feeling sore the next day, check out these eight recovery tips from Roman Fitness Systems.
- Wellness Mama shared her new approach to New Year’s resolutions and why she’s forgoing them for “experiments” in 2019.
- Did you give up dairy, but are still craving cheese? This pesto and vegan parmesan pasta e fagioli from Healthy Happy Life is perfect for satisfying your cravings while also sticking to your goals.
- If you are looking to eat healthier in 2019, Fit Bottomed Girls shared small changes that can make a big impact on your diet.
- Looking for an easy weeknight dinner? Nom Nom Paleo shared a recipe for Instant Pot cowboy chili that is adaptable and Whole30 friendly!
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.