Friday Fives: "Goodbye to Summer" Edition
Summer is coming to an end and school is back in session. Looking for quick family dinner ideas on school nights? Want to stay active on campus? Need a healthy option for your last summer soiree?
Check out our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers across the web this week:
- If your summer isn't quite over yet, the Fit Bottomed Girls shared five reasons to take a hike this weekend.
- Fit Girl Code lists walking as one of the top ways to stay active during your end-of-summer holiday.
- Brittany of Eating Bird Food shares the perfect side dish for your last summer BBQ.
- Save time on school nights with these fast family meal ideas from Skinny Mom.
- Nadia Murdock shows college students how to stay active going back to campus with this dorm room workout routine.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.