Friday Fives: February 5th, 2016
Want healthy snacking options you can take with you on the go? Interested in workout advice from leading fitness experts? Looking for ways to eat healthy without counting calories? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Opt for healthy snacking with these 10 bite-sized crunchy snacks, curtesy of Hello Healthy.
- Get in shape this month with Run to the Finish’s equipment-free 30-day body weight challenge.
- Want a healthy alternative to a classic dish? Check out Keep It Up David’s low-carb cauliflower crust pizza.
- Work out your core like a pro with fitness experts’ favorite lower ab workouts from Fit Bottomed Girls.
- Tired of counting calories? Take Breaking Muscles’ advice and count colors instead of calories.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.