Friday Fives February 2nd, 2018
In the United States, one in four people are affected by heart disease. We take heart health seriously here at Bowflex, so in honor of American Heart Month we’ve put together a collection of heart-healthy recipes and workouts to help you fight heart disease and high cholesterol:
- Cupcakes & Kale Chips compiled 15 delicious heart-healthy recipes that the whole family can enjoy.
- This round-up of heart-healthy exercises and advice from Go Red for Women is a great resource for beginners.
- Eating heart healthy doesn’t have to stop when you have company. Celebrate this weekend’s big football game with these 40 slow cooker recipes from Healthy Delicious.
- Not sure how much you should be working out to keep your heart strong? Harvard Health shared the optimal amount of exercise for each day.
- This mixed berry and apple fruit crisp recipe by Thank Your Body contains healthy antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.