Friday Fives: February 24th, 2017
Need motivation to work out? Want healthy guilt-free dessert recipes? Looking for a quick workout you can do anywhere? Click through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Squeeze in a workout with PopSugar's 10 exercises that burn 200 calories in under three minutes.
- Trying to cut back on your sugar intake? Check out these seven dessert recipes from Greatist that have zero added sugar.
- Kick excuses to the curb with Brooklyn Active Mama's advice on how to get yourself to work out when you really don't want to.
- Looking for a simple healthy dinner idea? Try this 30-minute loaded taco skillet recipe from Lexi's Clean Kitchen that only requires one pan.
- Break a sweat with MindBodyGreen's 10-minute super effective workout you can do anywhere.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.