Friday Fives: February 19th, 2016
Want to get more out of your workout? Need new ways to stay energized? Looking for exercises that will give you stronger arms? Check out our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Looking for a healthy pasta substitute? Fit Foodie Finds' has the solution with this delicious Chicken Parmesan Quinoa Bake recipe.
- Step up your workout game with Hello Healthy's seven tricks for getting more out of your workouts.
- Looking for an extra boost? These 21 energy bite recipes from Run to the Finish will keep you fueled all day long.
- Try blogger Tony Gentilcore's three exercises you won't believe work as well as they do.
- Want strong, sculpted arms? Give PopSugar's three week arm challenge a try - complete with bicep curls, triceps kickback and more.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.