Friday Fives February 16th, 2018
Now that Valentine's Day has passed and we've had our fill of chocolate, it's time to get back on track with our fitness goals! We turned to some of our favorite health and fitness bloggers to see what they are loving this week:
- This total body workout by Tone It Up is a fast and effective way to burn calories.
- This delicious spicy pineapple pork recipe from Nom Nom Paleo can be made in an Instant Pot or slow cooker.
- If late-night eating is your weakness, these six pieces of advice from Roman Fitness Systems can help you kick that midnight snack habit for good.
- Run To The Finish shared four simple tips that will help improve your running form.
- Skinny Taste created an Indian shrimp curry recipe that is ready in as little as 20 minutes.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.