Friday Fives: February 13th - Valentine's Day Edition
Looking for healthy Valentine's Day dessert options? Creating the perfect Valentine's Day menu for that special someone? We love our readers just as much as we love a good cardio workout. In honor of Valentine's Day, here are five of our favorite articles from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- These dark chocolate almond milk truffles from The Fitnessista are the perfect way to curb your Valentine's Day sweet tooth.
- Or treat yourself to Skinny Taste's deep dish chocolate chip cookie pie with only 226 calories a serving.
- Mind Body Green shares five uplifting truths about love that are good for your mind and body.
- From Nom Nom Paleo, this paleo Valentine's Day menu is the only guide you'll need to eating healthy this weekend.
- Stretch out after a couple's workout with this routine from Run To The Finish.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.