Friday Fives: February 12th, 2016
Looking for ways to boost your mood? Need easy meals you can take on-the-go? Want equipment-free exercises? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Take Mind Body Green's advice and boost your mood with a bouldering workout.
- Mix up your dinner routine with this pineapple coconut Thai curry recipe from Nerd Fitness.
- Looking for healthy ways to stay energized? Prevention RD's no-bake apricot chia energy bars are sure to do the trick.
- Check out PopSugar's 25 moves that will transform your body. The best part? No equipment is needed.
- Need a nutritious meal you can take with you on-the-go? Try these 26 healthy and portable mason jar meals from Greatist.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.