Friday Fives: December 9th, 2016
Looking for a quick workout? Want a gluten-free and vegan cookie recipe? Feeling the stress of the holidays? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Short on time but still want to exercise? Popsugar shared a quick 20-minute workout that can help you burn up to 200 calories.
- Celebrate the holiday season with this gluten-free and vegan sugar cookie recipe from Minimalist Baker.
- Fit Bottomed Girls shared three workout games that make fitness fun.
- Looking for a warm dinner to combat the cold weather? Try this baked balsamic lentil stew recipe from The First Mess.
- Is the holiday season making you stressed? The Fitnessista shared ways to ease anxiety during the busy holiday season.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.