Friday Fives: December 5
Hunting for a new holiday baking recipe? Braving the cold for your daily run or walk? Determined to shape up before the Christmas holiday?
Read some of our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Hitting the gym’s indoor pool this winter? The Fit Bottomed Girls shared a great water workout to get you going.
- Get yourself into the holiday spirit with this “kettlebell rock” workout from the Fitnessista.
- Grit by Brit shows us how to beat the cold with these tips for winter weather fitness.
- Curb your sweet tooth with these chocolate cherry oatmeal cookies from The Lean Green Bean.
- Shape up for the holidays with Purely Twins’ 12 days of Christmas workouts for the home.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.