Friday Fives: December 19th
Ready to boost your workout routine before Christmas? Looking for a new holiday-inspired recipe idea for the weekend? Click through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Stabilize your fitness routine with this balance workout from The Fit Bottomed Girls.
- The Nerd Fitness team introduces us to the bench press and other basics of strength training.
- These gluten-free maple chocolate kiss cookies from The Fitnessista look like a delicious holiday baking project.
- Boost your race training with these six upper body exercises for runners from Love Life Surf.
- Get into the holiday spirit with this pumpkin gingerbread protein shake idea from PaleOMG.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.