Friday Fives: August 5th, 2016
Want fitness tips from Olympic athletes? Looking for an alternative to the traditional burger? Need a new treadmill exercise that doesn’t involve running? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Learn from the best with these seven savvy practices of Olympic winners from Run To The Finish.
- Don’t know what to make for dinner? Try Fit Food Finds’ healthy Hawaiian chicken noodle bowl, which includes other great shredded chicken recipes.
- Can’t remember where you left your keys or parked your car? Luckily, Buzzfeed shared a list of 10 foods you should eat more of if your memory sucks.
- Keep your workouts fresh with these 10 exercises to do on a treadmill that aren’t running from Fit Bottom Girls.
- Craving a burger but avoiding red meat? The Minimalist Baker shared these sun-dried tomato chickpea burgers that will do the trick.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.