Friday Fives August 25, 2017
If you’re looking for a fresh workout or need a new recipe for dinner, check out some of our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Deliciously Ella shared a creamy garlic and thyme mushrooms recipe that’s great as an appetizer or side dish.
- Lift Like a Girl shared how to properly perform barbell rows and chin-ups.
- If you are looking for a great vegan pasta dish try this rigatoni alla norma from The Full Helping is perfect for a weeknight dinner.
- These workouts from Tone It Up will help tone your core and boost your metabolism.
- This superfood chocolate almond avocado smoothie from Running on Real Food is healthy and nutritious without sacrificing taste.
Check out more Friday Fives for other helpful health and fitness articles.