Friday Fives: August 19th, 2016
Looking for at-home kombucha recipes? Need a new lower-body workout? Want a tasty end of summer treat? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week.
- Enjoy the last few weeks of summer with this lobster asparagus chopped salad from Skinny Taste.
- Grab your jump rope and break a sweat with Fit Bottomed Girls' guide to mastering double unders.
- Obsessed with kombucha? Wellness Mama shows you how to make kombucha at home for a fraction of the cost.
- Get toned legs with Blogilates' at-home cardio legs workout tutorial that won't disturb your downstairs neighbor.
- Healthy, Happy Life shared a vegan cherry ice cream recipe that's the perfect warm weather treat.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.