Friday Fives August 18, 2017
Need race training advice? Looking for a refreshing treat? These posts from our favorite health and fitness bloggers are full of fresh ideas to try this week:
- Golubka Kitchen created a recipe for avocado soft serve with chocolate drizzle that is a healthy alternative to traditional ice cream.
- Suffering from problems with your knees? Run to The Finish shared five knee strengthening exercises to try.
- Fit Bottomed Girls teaches you how to train for a mountain race when you live in a flat area.
- This push up progression from Breaking Muscle is a great guide for those who are new to working out.
- The Minimalist Baker shared an easy, 30-minute recipe for roasted cauliflower tacos with chipotle romesco.
Check out more Friday Fives for other helpful health and fitness articles.