Friday Fives: August 14th
Looking for a new outdoor activity to try before summer ends? Need an idea for dinner tonight? Not sure how to get started with meditation? Browse our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Popsugar featured a beginner-friendly, fat-burning workout that will ease you into a new fitness routine.
- Ever considered paddle boarding? Mark’s Daily Apple shares how this summer activity doubles as a great workout.
- We recommend trying this Tuscan chicken quinoa bake from Fit Foodie Finds for dinner tonight.
- The Fit Bottomed Girls shared a new type of meditation for people who can’t meditate.
- The Greatist gives us 13 reasons to start bodyweight training today.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.