Friday Fives: April 8th, 2016
Want to make your workout more fun? Need a recipe to add some flavor to bland vegetables? Looking for ways to stay energized during your workouts? Check out our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Does working out feel like a chore? Girls Gone Strong can help with four reasons your workout isn't working for you.
- Give a bland vegetable a spicy kick with this spiced roasted cauliflower recipe from Lexi's Clean Kitchen
- Curious about CrossFit? Try one of these killer workouts from PopSugar that anyone can do.
- Have dessert for breakfast this week with Fit Foodie Finds' healthy strawberry cheesecake overnight oats recipe.
- Feeling tired during your workouts? Check out Run to the Finish's guide to electrolytes to keep you energized – including two homemade sports drinks recipes.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.