Friday Fives April 27th, 2018
Looking for a seasonal snack or a vegan sweet treat? Need new exercises that focus on your glutes? You're in luck! We've compiled our favorite posts from the past week for you to check out:
- Are you a running newbie who's looking to increase your speed? Run to the Finish shared eight tips for beginners.
- Warming up before your workout is an important step that shouldn't be skipped, so Tony Gentilcore has created a warm up routine you won't want to miss.
- Running on Real Food shared a delicious blueberry banana smoothie bowl recipe that is perfect for spring and summer.
- Looking for new ways to target your glutes? Breaking Muscle compiled three glute exercises you should try.
- Minimalist Baker shared a recipe for vegan hot chocolate that is made with simple ingredients and is ready in just 10 minutes.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.