Friday Fives April 20th, 2018
Pasta is undoubtedly delicious, but it sometimes gets a bad rap for being unhealthy. However, a recent study found that pasta may aid weight loss, so we've compiled a list of some of our favorite healthy pasta recipes:
- This healthy chicken and broccoli pasta bake from RecipeTin Eats is perfect for busy weeknight dinners.
- Jo Cooks shared a creamy avocado and spinach pasta that is perfect for a casual spring or summer dinner.
- Want to take a stab at making pasta yourself? Joy Food Sunshine shared how to make homemade whole wheat pasta with simple pantry staples.
- The Kitchn compiled 10 well-rounded pasta recipes that are heavy on vegetables and low on guilt.
- Do you follow a gluten-free diet, but want to indulge in a healthy pasta alternative? Cookie + Katie shared how to cook spaghetti squash as well as a few delicious recipes to try.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.