Friday Fives: April 1st, 2016
Need help finding healthy breakfast recipes? Looking for simple exercises that have a big impact? Want to give your diet a spring cleaning? Browse through our favorite posts from health and fitness bloggers this week:
- Add something new to your workout routine with blogger Tony Gentilcore’s six unconventional, simple exercises that will have you sweating.
- Kickstart your morning with eight healthy breakfast recipes from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen – including dairy free, gluten free, and paleo options.
- Want to boost your exercise performance? Check out PopSugar’s one exercise that will make you better in every workout.
- Give your diet a spring cleaning with these 78 delicious vegan recipes from Healthy, Happy Life.
- Looking for an intense at-home workout? Try Blogilates’ x-treme abs workout to define your abs and strengthen your core.
Check out more Friday Fives for other great health and fitness articles.